Price And Quantity
- 10.00 INR
|Packaging Details||200 litre Drum|
|Usage/Application||General solvent for waxes and epoxy resin|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Benzenemethanol, Phenylmethanol, Phenylcarbinol, C6H5CH2OH|
|Molecular Weight||108.140 g per mol|
|Melting Point||-15.2 degree Celsius|
|Boiling Point||205.3 degree Celsius|
|Flash Point||93 degree Celsius|
|1 kg Bag||Rs 130|
|20 kg Bag||Rs 2550|
Benzyl alcohol is an aromatic alcohol with the formula C6H5CH2OH.Benzyl alcohol is a colorless liquid with a mild pleasant aromatic odor. It is a useful solvent due to its polarity, low toxicity, and low vapor pressure.
Get Best price of 99% pure 200 Kg Drum of Benzyl Alcohol CAS No. 100-51-6, C7H8O.
We offer Benzyl Alcohol which is partially soluble in water and completely miscible in alcohol.
Uses of Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol is a prescription topical (for the skin) medication used as an anti-parasite medication.
- Benzyl alcohol is used effectively for treating lice infestations as the active ingredient in lotion shampoo with 5% benzyl alcohol.Eye Contact: Check for and remove any contact lenses. Immediately flush eyes with running water for at least 15minutes, keeping eyelids open.
- Benzyl alcohol is used as a bacteriostatic preservative at low concentration in intravenous medications, cosmetics, and topical drugs.
- It is also used as a fragrance in perfumes and in flavoring, and is an ingredient in ointments and cosmetics.
- It is used in inks, as a photographic developer, and in dyeing nylon filament, textiles and sheet plastics.
- Ingestion: May cause severe gastrointestinal tract irritation with nausea, vomiting and possible burns. May be harmful if swallowed.
- Inhalation: Vapors cause irritation of the respiratory system.
- Chronic: Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause dermatitis.
First Aid Measures
- Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with running water for at least 15 minutes, keeping eyelids open.
- Skin Contact: In case of contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water. Cover the irritated skin with an emollient. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes.
- Inhalation: If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Ingestion: Do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel.
Accidental Release Measures
- Small Spill: Dilute with water and mop up, or absorb with an inert dry material and place in an appropriate waste disposal container.
- Large Spill: Combustible material. Keep away from heat. Keep away from sources of ignition. Stop leak if without risk.
Toxic Effects on Humans
- Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast. May cause damage to the liver, central nervous system (CNS).
- Eyes: Causes eye irritation, redness, pain. May cause eye injury. Eye contact produces immediate smarting, but there is no permanent injury if exposure is brief.
- Inhalation: Mist or vapour cause respiratory tract (nose, throat), irritation. Symptoms may include coughing, shortness of breath.
- It may be absorbed into the bloodstream with symptoms similar to ingest
- Item Code: benzylalcohol
- Production Capacity: 100 TON
- Delivery Time: 3 to 4 DAYS
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
B No. 513, Vishala Supreme, Opp.Torrent Power Grid, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382350, India